We at Mandarin Counseling of Jacksonville, are dedicated professionals committed to providing quality mental health services. It is our overall goal to enhance the quality of life for individuals, couples and families. Our belief is that all people are valuable and unique and should be treated with dignity and respect. While recognizing the potential for change, an assessment of the client’ emotional, physical, spiritual and life experience is provided in a caring environment. We believe that our physical and emotional selves are directly linked, and thereby affect each other in both negative and positive ways. Therefore, emotional pain is our body and mind’s way of letting us know that something needs our attention. If we choose to accept responsibility for our health in this way, we will be aiding ourselves toward our natural drive for wellness.
- Express your feelings in a safe, supportive and nonjudgmental atmosphere.
- Identify and sort out your problems.
- Identify longstanding patterns of behavior that keep you from solving your problems and developing new ways to look at them.
- Improve your coping skills.
- Identify and achieve your goals.
When is it time to seek counseling?
- You feel as if you can’t do it alone.
- You feel trapped and as if there’s nowhere to turn.
- You worry all the time and never seem to find solutions to your problems.
- Your feelings are affecting your sleep, eating, job and relationships
- You have tried to change, but things are not getting better.